Harrisburg, PA Real Estate Information
Are you considering a move to Harrisburg, PA? There are many great reasons to move to this city. Check out these six reasons to move to Harrisburg!
1. Harrisburg, PA is growing quickly and is a great place to find a job
The Harrisburg, PA area is growing quickly and is a great place to find a job. Some of the largest companies in Harrisburg include AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania, Keystone Human Services, and Ollie’s.
2. The cost of living in Harrisburg, PA is very affordable.
The cost of living in Harrisburg is among the lowest in Pennsylvania. The city’s low cost of living makes it an excellent place for young professionals, seniors, and families to live.
3. Harrisburg has a great selection of restaurants and bars for your dining pleasure.
Harrisburg is a great city for foodies. There are tons of great restaurants and bars to choose from. For example, the Harrisburg Midtown Arts Center has a fantastic restaurant called the Arts Cafe run by the Hershey Culinary Academy. It’s a great place to eat and drink.
4. There are plenty of outdoor activities to keep you entertained in Harrisburg, including hiking and biking trails and water sports.
Harrisburg’s location on the Susquehanna River means that there are many outdoor activities to enjoy, including boating, fishing, kayaking, and swimming.
5. There are great Museums in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
There are three great museums in Harrisburg: the State Museum of Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania Governor’s Residence Museum, and the National Watch and Clock Museum.
6. There are several top Universities in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Harrisburg University of Science and Technology is a private, non-profit, four-year university located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. It offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in technology, science, engineering, business, and liberal arts. The university was founded in 2010 by Harrisburg University Foundation, Inc. Pennsylvania State University - Harrisburg is also located in the city.
Median Value Of Owner-occupied housing units: $80,800
Median Selected Monthly Owner Costs (With A Mortgage): $1,032
Median Gross Rent: $856
Median Household Income: $39,685
Top 5 Employment Industries:
- Public Service